Client Accountant (Part Qualified)Portsmouth, UK
Location: Port Solent
Salary: £20-22k (dependent on experience)
Qualification requirement: ACCA Student
Experience: 1+ Years managing client portfolio
You will be part of a leading brand specialising in Accounting and Tax solutions for Contractors and owner managed SMEs. Our wider group of brands offer the best in Umbrella, Payroll and outsourced Company Bureau solutions.
You will be part of this exciting and growing company which prides itself in forward thinking ideas and superior customer service. With an increasing client base and ambitious targets, we are looking for a talented individual to join our existing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Preparing Company Accounts, Tax Returns and other Accounting documents
• Discussing pay breakdowns with the clients
• Preparing Quarterly Health checks
• Preparing quarterly VAT returns
• Discussing HMRC and Companies House issues with clients
• Acting as the Account Manager and be accountable for your clients
• Ensuring your clients’ statutory filing obligations are met on time
• Debt management of client portfolio
• Recording all activities on the internal database, and all correspondence with clients
• Adhoc duties as required
The right person will possess the following criteria:
· ACCA Student
· Proven advisory experience within a practice environment.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
· Ability to investigate varied client queries.
· Ability to assist with client issues and resolve complaints.
· Have good interpersonal skills.
· Be innovative and receptive to change.
· A healthy intellectual curiosity.
It is likely your experience will have been gained in small or medium firm with mixed background environment, or have a mixture of professional and industry experience.
You will have opportunity to carve a key managerial role in the business, adding value to clients and the firm and prospects for longer term progression in this non-traditional firm of accountants.
If you think this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you. In return for your hard work we offer a great work environment, competitive package, career progression and exciting team incentives. Please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.